KAraT abes !

Thursday, May 14, 2009

stallkkkkedddd !! =P

wooh ! last exam today.. mother tongue oral...happy uh.. from tomorrow onwards can chill...rest all that.. haha..

so...after exam.. go meet my fren uh.. then..around him got so many girls sia.. freaky scary.. jk...

then about 3 liddat... my fren, his gf and his gf's frens go mcd uh..they ask me to go along.. but i lazy go uhhhh..... then.. saw my fren..ran to him..asked him go mcd with me.. go stalk them..MUAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHA

me and my fren go run to the mcd and get somethin first uh.. then we both sit outside..then.. was abt to order my meal uh..then my fren and the 3 gals reached already.. so fast..woah...hahah..then just mind own business lorh... they all go sit inside..my and my fren sit outside... then.. we stare2 at them and smile smile ahah ;P

then about 3:50 liddat they leave already.. we also follow uh... but.. we pretend going the other direction...they didnt see us, i hoped......and was away like 10m from them o.o

then....they walk..i dono uh go where.. then.... i just take bus.. tata..home sweet home..

AzfarDAJiwang

No comments:

Post a Comment