KAraT abes !

Saturday, September 19, 2009

ramadhan and syawal

-sigh-. Ramadhan's leaving us soon and syawal's bound to arrive in a few hours time. Thank You Ramadhan for being the sweetest holy month of all months. BEcause of You, i have been able to controll my nafsu, my angers and my bad sides. I hope to meet you again next year,Ramadhan Ar-Mubarrak. And to syawal, welcome back after a year. I hope that this year's syawal will be as meaningfull as the Ramadhan has been to me.
I shall Miss all those who have left me for eternal life.

alwites. well, thiss week have been rather booooredddddd.. =//
yeapss... here's how the patternn goess
7:00 - go sch
3:15 -reach home
4:30 - sleep
7:00 - wake up and break fast.
8:00 - went for night prayers.
10:00 - arrive back home... do homework...play psp...sleeepp

yeahhh... such a boring weekk ehh?? welll, good thing iss, my lovely adekkk, Hudaaa, has been there accompannying me. (:
heeh. SMSed for long hours... and wooh big bucks prepaid burned up mann !! lolx (x

den,last nitee, after went for night prayer [terawih], me and my fren,syaraf planned to go Qiamulai uhhh... but then, tak jadi.. cause he told me he not physically readyy... apadaaa...
yeahhh,,, at tht time, i was on the comp, chatting and facebooking. (:
chat ngn adekku tersayang. yeahhh. well, she was sharing with me her relationship probs. -sigh-
adekku tersayang, i hope you will make your decision someday,alwites?? just berdoaa and pray that Allah shall guide you in making a fruitfull decision. (:
Abang lovess u and will always be by your side through thick and thinn. (:
yeahhh, thenn, at abt 12 midnite, my adekk wann sleepp alreadyy luhhh, too tiredd luhh kann..
then, heh, nyanyikan dierr "twinkle2 lil star" luhhh,, jady, my lil' sweety cn have a gud nite sleep. (:

yeahh.. till here, alwites ! love ya alll. (:

peace out,
AzfarDAJiwang

No comments:

Post a Comment