KAraT abes !

Thursday, October 15, 2009

farewell...

when the sun sets of 13th september, our first messages came.
18th september, we became siblings.
Through thick and thins, i've tried my best to show up my responsibility as an abang.
But, fate has at last decided that we have to go through a diffe
rent life path now.
But, before i'd finally and completely leave your life, for now....
I want you to know that I treasures my adiik more than i treasure anyone living around me.

I've made promises to you. But, what does promises meant to me?
It is to be preserved and to be broken when the right time comes...
this is called sacrificing.

Once our path are set to be separated, we will no longer be as close as before.

But, i want you to know.....

It takes a long time for me to fully remove someone from my life.

Even now, there is someone who has been in my mind for 8 years.

I'd answer your call if you'd call,

I'll answer your sms if you textes,

I'll answer your bed-time cries.

All in the midst of quiet and calmness...
And to make our departure ends peacefully such that you'd have good night sleeps,

i have a small gift of a token of appreciation to you for being a someone.

I shall hand it to you this Sunday, 18th Oct. 09 Smiles always, alright? Treat our departure as a separation...perhaps temporarily.

We shall meet again someday, if Allah permits.



Till then,
Assalamualaikum,
Azfar Hakim

No comments:

Post a Comment