KAraT abes !

Monday, October 19, 2009

sun rising ! ^.^

heeh ! am happiee happiee happiee nwww! (x
wellll, Thou hasn't Forsaken me. :)
Lesson and tests by God, i did well and at last, my day is getting better and better ! weeeeeeeeee ^.^

okieee, first thing first !
me and my Dearestttt adiiiik**Huda da okiiie okiie balik ! (:
heh. sowie, alwite, my dear adiik? am just tryin to give u some time to think of wott u wan to achieve 15 down the roaddd, and well, i thought that perhaps, i've done alot of distraction to u n a short separatn will be fwinee wif uu...
but,haixxx, i onli caused u to feel more misereble and anxious :/
heh. abannggggggggggggggg promiseeeee, abang will never leave adiik again, alwites?
Gib me a call/sms if u need me ! cause i know you been needing mee.. heeh
luv ya, my lil tibet. ^.^


and ooohhhhhhhhhh, a big Big BIg BIG BIGG BIGGG thanks to the followin ANGELS!! for makiin my dayy everydayy ! weeeeeeeeee x)

My lil' rascal tibet(hehehe!) : Huda*DearesttttttAdiik!
Twin broo: Haziq HAdy**KemekBoii
Jieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee***godSis : Michelle
My Juniorrr***broo! : Hafriz Danial !
My great cook ! : Mummieeeeeee!!!***Rohany bte Ramli
My great ATM! : Daddieeeeeeee!!!***Abdul Rahman bin Abdul Rahim
My atukk**actin : Nurashikin !
My Great listenerrr : Erra Nadhirah !
My "bestiee tk layan2 langsong" : Elyaa Deeaanaaaa
My Stalkerr***Privacy invoker -.- : Khairul Azhar
My GayFrens...sshheessshhhh >:( : CalvinLoooooooooo, Muhd Danial
My CondomBrothers (x [inside jokeeee] : Nicholas Tan,Edmund,Lee ming Zhang!
My Rascal***IrritatingJUNIOR : Allyah Syakirah(patrickkk**beyloo ! ;P >.<), Su'aidah(spongebob :/ )
My classBESTIES : Alvin Hoo! Gan xiaooo hui ! Jasper Lai !
My classIRRITATORbugger**hmph! : Eunicee**Piggie [ stupid pinchie. ]:< ], nicole tayy ko shing!

my neww acquaintance***new fwen : Nurul Hazirah - thks beb for lending me a shoulder! (x
my Jiwang**Partner : Shubliii

Tata titi tutu !
Have a greatt dayy alll !

AzfarDAJiwang

No comments:

Post a Comment