KAraT abes !

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

nariee !

hello people of the world !!!! hehehe (x
todayy,, gud2.. math paper2... kinda easy suhh ! wahahahhahaa...
then paper finish... walk to inter, buy oreo-peppermint ice blend..my fabvvv
heh...
yepss, then went back home...

go home, played abang nas's psp and then, on comp and listen to my jiwang playlist..!! hehe.
yeahh uhhh... heh, then at 1300, smsed my adek, where is she nww.. cause last nite we promised to go take the cip cert at masjid Istighfar together...
heh.. yeps, then waited for her and at 2:50 there then,, we board a bus 3 and go together uhh...
senyap2 jee seyhh.. haha..
my adekk... da 'case' ngantuk.. ape nk ckp luhh kan.. heh

hahak..den, after da amek the cip cert... hantar uhh my adekk balekk.. cause, she's kinda sleep and tired and takot kalau on e way, she pengsan or somethin luhh.. heh
yeah, reluctant to let her carry... hmmm, im being a nice abang, okayyyyyyyyyy????? :P
then.. hahak, took some candid pics of hers and she tried to snatch my fone awwayy.. but noooooooo wayyy, im 173 cm ! uu canot reach me... HAHA (x
yeahss, sent her to her block downstairs.. didnt haf any of her sibling's number to ask them to pick her up...
dennn, haiyoo.. naek.. turun balik... God knows wots she up to.. heh

yeaa,, den, i folo her go back to near the bus 3 there... talk2 awhilee.. she wanna delete some of e pic frm my fone, but -sigh-- to badd, adekk..
u need to go work out at gym before u can snatch it away frm mee.. hehe
yeahhs, actually, i didnt purposely wanna miss soo many busses(as mentioned in her bloggiee)... jst tht well,
i wanna sit downn termenung first...heh, its a once in awhile i get to see you tauu, adek..
heh, den ard 1610 den we walk off luhh... byee !

heeh. anyways to Soph (soto) [HAHA!] and my adekkk, last long forever tauu ! i'll always treat you both like my own adekk, although hudaa is the only one who is my adekk.. heeh !
tell mee if theres anything alright, you both??

heeh. alwites !

chiaooo !
back to lorong jiwang aku....
AzfarDAJiwang


No comments:

Post a Comment