KAraT abes !

Thursday, October 1, 2009

decision...

sigh..my mind has been in a whirl these few days...sophian, hudaa, haziq..3 peoples that im trying my best to mentally come up with a decision...
hmm... at the same time, not contradicting anyone of themmm.. sometimes my feelings, i wonders if im faking them or if it's actually real...

haziq, my bro for lifee, i Swear, i will be by your side no matter what happens to you. I want you to be there for me bro. You picked me up when im down.. and, you confronted me when i slashed... You promised that we will be One Blood..hidup-mati....

to sophian and huda.. i hate myself... i hate myself for being a friction to both of you... your relationship. why must i come in between of a relatnshp that has been going for a long time already...

huda, as an abang, i've just want to be there for you and to care for you and to be your listenin ears... but, im afraid that i may have gone too far towards you, my dear adek. i just want you to be happy, with sophian...no matter what he does...
i'll be there for you to pick you up when you're down and when anyone dares to hurt you...

sophian... as a senior ahead of you, i just want you to know that im not someone who you may have thought i am in the first week...
im a fighter who defends others feelings and when my adek tells me about her downs when with you, i hoped that i could do something to make up for both of you... but, sighh, fate just contradicts me..

adek,,,feelings can come in a night, but it can slowly fades in the day... make a right decision and do not hurry into a decision that can hurt someone who loves you most and someone who you have loved.


these is all i've want to say.... do sms me if you 3 feels down about anything, alrites?

AzfarDAJiwang (:

No comments:

Post a Comment